Texas Cops & Communities, Inc.
Texas Cops & Kids, Inc. d/b/a Texas Cops & Communities, Inc. exists as a backbone non-profit organization to build capacity in communities to close the gaps between law enforcement and residents as well as to eradicate police systemic racism and retaliation in law enforcement.
WHITE SUPREMACISTS... GOTTA GO PETITION!
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SIGN!
- Civilian interaction training to both resident and police officers;
- Backbone technical support for non-profits that are engaged in this work through regularly scheduled networking meetings;
- Legislative grass-root and grass-top advocacy at the local, state, and national levels to push policing reform efforts;
- Pro-Bono representation through our TC&C attorney jurisprudence team; and
- Police whistleblower confidential infrastructure intake and case management support.
Instructor-led SB30 training that equips cops/civilians with essential skills to improve relationships.
Collective impact is a powerful tool that can create synergistic relationships among justice serving non-profits.
Advocacy at the local, state, and federal levels is essential in pushing comprehensive policy policing reform.
Everyone needs support when presented with a situation that involves misconduct or violations.
TOGETHER...WE ARE THE SOLUTION!
TOGETHER...WE ARE THE SOLUTION!©
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Address: PO Box 154 Stafford, Texas 77497 | Phone: 713-202-3235
©Copyright Texas Cops & Communities 2020