Texas Cops & Communities, Inc.
Texas Cops & Kids, Inc. d/b/a Texas Cops & Communities, Inc. exists as a backbone non-profit organization to build capacity in communities to close the gaps between law enforcement and residents as well as to eradicate police systemic racism and retaliation in law enforcement.
"Look, I am a former career prosecutor, and I know what I am talking about. Bad cops are bad for good cops," she said, adding, "We need reform of our policing in America and our criminal justice system." ~Kamala Harris
PETITION ADVOCACY MEMO GUIDANCE & SOCIAL MEDIAMESSAGE MAPS
Please use these templates to email our elected officials and community leaders to advance the message with consistency and intentionality. (Fill in highlighted sections only)
- Civilian interaction training to both resident and police officers;
- Backbone technical support for non-profits that are engaged in this work through regularly scheduled networking meetings;
- Legislative grass-root and grass-top advocacy at the local, state, and national levels to push policing reform efforts;
- Pro-Bono representation through our TC&C attorney jurisprudence team; and
- Police whistleblower confidential infrastructure intake and case management support.
Instructor-led SB30 training that equips cops/civilians with essential skills to improve relationships.
Collective impact is a powerful tool that can create synergistic relationships among justice serving non-profits.
Advocacy at the local, state, and federal levels is essential in pushing comprehensive policy policing reform.
Everyone needs support when presented with a situation that involves misconduct or violations.